Friday, February 12, 2010

Ménage à trois

Today is our school's Foundation day. Yehey! No classes for two days! Well not really, since we have to work on our thesis. We're supposed to have a group meet today but my groupnmates canceled it. And I'm glad, since I want to redo our background of the study because what our group leader did was just "copy-paste" which is really disgusting! Ugh!

Oh well, anyway. My friend Anna and I were planning to watch the local bands play in our school but I decided not to go since I'm not feeling well. I think I'm going down with a flu. Almost everybody in school has it. I already took Vitamin C and I hope it can still prevent it. *fingers crossed* I really don't want to get sick, now that I'm very busy with acads, especially with our thesis. Huhu!

Okay, so I'll just stay home, rest, and have a Ménage à trois with my bed and computer. ;P

No comments: