Monday, November 24, 2008

Formerly Retired Forumer

The "forumer" in me is back!

The College of Nursing now has an online forum board, and two weeks ago, I was asked by our Nursing Student Body Organization (NSBO) Chairman to participate in it, since it would be better if the officers will also join.

I just joined and before I registered I was a bit hesitant, since I was thinking of hiding my identity because I don't want to receive any hate mails, in case there are some people who hate me.

~ * ~


This "forum thing" reminded me of the UP-Baguio iblobby forum and the Animax East Asia Forum. And so, I visited the Animax East Asia Forum, according to the site, the last time I visited was on 01 Mar 2007 05:17 pm. Haha! But I don't have any plans of becoming an active member again.

No comments: