Monday, October 20, 2008

English Trailer for "Love Me If You Dare (Jeux d'enfants)"




This is such a WONDERFUL MOVIE that's why I highly recommend you to watch it! 

I somewhat coerced my friend, Shantinn, to watch it!  Haha!  And here is her reaction right after watching the movie: "I'm speechless..  In a good way.."

What's really amusing is that, while Shantinn was watching the movie, she kept on "texting" me her reactions on the interesting events in the movie.  She was like a courtside reporter during a basketball game!  Haha!  Well, I just wonder what made her "speechless" after watching the movie...  Hmmm?

If you find this movie interesting, I guess it won't be hard for you to download it from your favorite websites or downloading softwares.

You can also watch it on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMJhzRqQ-2k"


My last words for this entry:

"WATCH THE MOVIE IF YOU DARE!" (^,..,^)



~ fin ~

No comments: